Monday, August 13, 2007

Aaaaand, we're back

Back from my wonderful summer at camp and ready for the fall. The big news just all came in at once, and I've been too busy to post!

1) I got engaged to a charming young man, and we're going to get married on October 27. Yes, of this year. I've already done a ton of planning for the wedding, and I'm really excited about it.

2) I got a job in DC where the fiance lives. I don't start until December (hence, the wedding while I didn't have to worry about time off).

3) I got a freelance job in Atlanta so that I can still earn a little money while I plan the wedding.

With all that on my plate, I haven't been doing much else lately. But, I have been plugging away at my Clessidra stockings, and I just turned my second heel. I'm also about to cast on for a stole for my mother (shhh, it's a surprise), Harry Potter Quiddich socks for me and a friend, and mittens for my brother. I feel like I should start something for the new mister too, but I just don't have the time right now. Any way, that's all for now! Big things are happening and I'm excited to be along for the ride. :)

No comments: