Last night was a good one for my academic career. For one thing, I turned in the final assignment for my final class. Even though I almost cried during my group's presentation (yes, it was that bad. No, the presenter had no idea what he was talking about. Yes he made asinine comments with no research to back it up.), that class is over now and I'm done with school. Yay! I also went out and bought all of my regalia. I debated on actually buying it or just borrowing, but in the long run I'm sure I'll use it again (even if it's just for a costume). It was such a good feeling to come home and try on my hood and know that I'm really getting a Masters degree!
Good luck to all of my friends who still have papers and projects to do! I'm cheering for you!
I'm very excited now, because I think I'll have time to knit again. Well, in between the packing. I think I'll have to set up some sort of self bribery system to be motivated enough to clean around the apartment. I only have two more rounds of hourglass cable left on my knee socks, and I can hardly wait to start working on the heel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment