Saturday, March 17, 2007

Knitting Frenzy

I finished my first pair of socks this week! I’m not sure the crazy stripes pattern is really my style, but the yarn was fun to knit with, ’cause I could see that I was making progress. I’m going to wash them before I actually wear them out, but I’m excited to be done - and in only two weeks! As you can see from the pictures, the yarn did some funky change in color order in the middle of the skein, but I like them anyway. :)

Went to get the mail today, and my found that my new Knit Picks yarn came in. That means that as soon as the Masters Paper draft is in, I can start a new project. I’m going to make Clessidra socks with it! To that effect, I’ve joined in the Clessidra knit-a-long blog over at http://clessidrakal.blogspot.com/index.html.

No comments: