Monday, March 26, 2007

We're on the eve of destruction

Good Masters Paper news today! I got an email from my advisor saying:
"I sat on the deck at home and read your master’s paper yesterday, Ashley. It certainly isn’t a “rough draft”. It is the final paper. Just read through it one more time for any editing needed (I saw none) and you are ready to produce the final copy. It is a SUPER paper. Well-written and very interesting. Congratulations on a paper extremely well-done. It was a pleasure to read it."
So Whoohoo! I was super giddy when I got that. And really, giddy is the only way I could think of to describe it. A little tweaking of the formatting and I'm through!

Sophie thought it was high time I was done. She apparently got fed up with me being on the computer tonight, 'cause she
ATE a library book. Seriously. I heard her knawing on something, and by the time my brain realized that I hadn't given her a bone, she had done a good job of removing the spine. And yet, she's so cute it's hard to stay mad at her.

1 comment:

jill said...

You should be giddy! Anytime you can get remarks like that from an advisor, you deserve to enjoy it.

Now, find time to work on your socks. I'm dying to see more FOs. :o)