Sunday, April 22, 2007
Just say no to consumerism
My sad sad sad bank account informs me that when I pay rent, utilities, and my credit card bill this month, I will have approximately $13 left to my name. Although I would be horribly shocked by this, all of my purchases really do seem justified. I don't usually buy a lot for myself, and this month isn't much of an exception. However, I did have to: pay federal and state taxes (boo), buy meds for the dog, and take a CPR/First Aid class. That cost over $1,000, but luckily I always strive to have that much extra to pad my account (not that it always works that way, but I try). I think I might have to deposit my birthday money in the bank account just in case though. So sad! Maybe at the end of the summer I'll have enough for a Wii...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment