Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Knitting Post

Here we go on the knitting front! First, check out my Clessidra progress:


It's not a lot since last time, but I'm pretty happy with it. The small needles just feel right in my hands when I pick them up, and the cables are lots of fun. I hope to have more quality time to spend here in a few short weeks.

Other projects that are occupying my time include this lovely baby bib and log cabin quilt, both from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I'm using the Peaches & Creme yarn that they recommend, and it seems to work well. I'm almost done with the bib (might even finish it later tonight), and then I'll throw it in the wash and see what the final product looks like.

The quilt is for the boy's sister who has decided to attend U(sic)GA. See how nice of a person I am? It was really hard to find anything that would look good in those colors, but I did my best. :) This project is on hold until I get some longer circulars, but it's just knit, knit, knit, so it should be done by graduation.

No comments: